PEO EIS ICAMS 001 IA Policy and Compliance Certified Professional; Security – Senior
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
E&M Technologies is currently seeking an IA Policy and Compliance Certified Professional; Security – Senior to join our team at Ft. Belvoir, VA in support of the US Army PEO-EIS Identity Credential and Access Management program.
- Performs and leads support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and IA/ Computer Network Defense (CND) Compliance and Auditing processes and inspections for all enterprise systems and networks; ensures validity and accuracy review of all associated documentation.
- Leads and performs compliance reviews of computer security plans, performs risk assessments, and validates and performs security test evaluations and audits.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for information protection for enterprise systems and networks.
- Assists in the development of security policies.
- Analyzes the sensitivity of information and performs vulnerability and risk assessments based on defined sensitivity and information flow.
Submit a Resume for this position: