PEO EIS ICAMS 004 IT Identity Management Lead – Subject Matter Expert
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
E&M Technologies is currently seeking a Software Applications Engineer to join our team at Ft. Belvoir, VA in support of the US Army PEO-EIS Identity Credential and Access Management program.
- Performs studies and analyses on subjects within the technical scope of work.
- Develops requirements from a project’s inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems).
- Assists other project members with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/ electronic analysis; software; lifecycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
- Applies experience, skills, and expert knowledge within an engineering discipline to complex assignments.
- Generates unique concepts as evidenced by synthesis of new products or processes.
- Creates or uses engineering/scientific tools to solve technical problems.
- Utilizes and develops tools, techniques, processes, and/or facilities such as state-of-the-art simulation environments, laboratories, and test facilities.
- Provides leadership for engineering activities in a specialized engineering or technology subject area.
- Serves as a major contributor to technical planning process and for providing technical management and guidance.
Submit a Resume for this position: