S 005 Systems Engineer II – DevOps
Requirements: Top Secret Clearance
E&M is actively seeking a Systems Engineer II, DevOps Engineer to assist development teams through the various stages of the system & software development lifecycle as well as collaborating with the government customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational objectives.
- Experience with C2S/AWS, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and Flink
- General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design, system testing, system integration and customer sell off.
- Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies
- Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types protocols and policies
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to rollup ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.
Submit a Resume for this position: