USARC 003_Knowledge Management Support Specialist II_Fort Bragg
Requirements: Secret Clearance
E&M is actively seeking a Knowledge Management Support Specialist II in support of the U.S. Army Reserve Command (USARC) Knowledge Management Support Services.
- Under direct supervision, provides support to end-users for collaboration tools and Knowledge Management tools or processes.
- May interact with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Escalates more complex problems as appropriate.
Submit a Resume for this position: