E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a High Band System Software Support Journeyman Entry in support of the US Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Signals Intelligence Field Support (DSFS). US AF DCGS DSFS collects, processes, and analyses intelligence information from airborne, ground, and other systems.
- Manages/supports HBS SW and processes
- Provides system administration for GCP (CETS, MSCS, RIM, SEAM, and SDE) SW
- Maintains all HBS SW to operate and interface with multiple sensors, sites, and systems
- Provides HBS technical and engineering SW support
- Responds to HBS Incident tickets
- Performs system administration support to the PCPAD process
- Provides comprehensive analysis, diagnostics and fault isolation for the HBS SW/systems associated with ground components
- Supports SRM or MT in comprehensive analysis, diagnostics, and fault isolation for the systems/sensors and associated End-to-End network paths
- HBS SME that provides sustainment support during system upgrades
- Provides HBS process and data link improvements/recommendations
- Supports data encryption changes and implementation
- Supports SIGINT post upgrade efforts IAW tech data, TTPs, and OIs. Provides OJT to AFP and identifies sustainment support improvements that reduce logistics footprint
- Pre-mission responsibilities
- Supports SRM or MT for HBS readiness, system/mission configuration relative to the sensor or communications link
- Supports HBS pre-mission tasks (system reboots, ground rings, etc.)
- Mission execution responsibilities
- Provides HBS real-time assistance/support to the SRM or MT, maintainers, operators, and users
- Collects HBS information for the mission debrief
- Post-mission responsibilities
- Evaluates HBS anomalies such as maintenance actions and Incident tickets
- Submits HBS Incident tickets and performs maintenance actions as required
- Provides HBS information for the mission debrief
- Associates’ Degree in Technical Field and 3 or more years of Cyber Security Engineering experience
- At least 1 year of experience in ELINT
- DoD 8570.1 (IAT Level II or IAM Level 1)
- DoD 8570.1 (IASAE Level 1)
- At least five (5) years of DCGS experience
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications and Education in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.