E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a S3 Training and Education Specialist to join our team in Fort Belvoir, VA in support of INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Conduct training in Information Operations and Military Deception, and Mobile Training Teams
- Review, revise, and create training products in Training Development Capability (TDC) system as assigned.
- Develop/maintain lesson plans/presentations as assigned.
- Provide support as Observer Controller/Trainer’s and/or information related capability role players for Mission Readiness Exercises.
- Review emerging policy and doctrine publications, provide feedback, and assess for incorporation into curriculum.
- Develop, manage, and administer the Faculty Development and Recognition Program (FDRP) for S3 Training and Analysis Branch Instructors.
- Support the planning, preparation, execution, and evaluation of training and training systems. This includes but is all aspects of maintaining standards IAW TRADOC Army Enterprise Accreditation Standards (AEAS).
- Assist Government lead in Quality Assurance Element (QAE) duties as required and in alignment with performance of FSDP functions.
- Review, revise, and create training products in Training Development Capability (TDC) system as assigned and conduct system management and quality control of products in the system.
- Manage the course/seminar/STX/workshop IAW command guidance and applicable TRADOC
- Conduct quarterly post instruction conferences and annual course design reviews, maintain required records, and complete required reports as necessary.
- Produce the course schedule and manage the flow to maximize students’ benefit.
- Serve as the primary POC for students on matters relating to course content and conduct during resident courses.
- Conduct quality assurance in accordance with the Army Enterprise Accreditation Standard.
- Review, revise, and create training products in Training Development Capability (TDC) system as
- Conduct the review process for tasks to S3 Training through the Task Management System.
- Manage adjudication of overlapping, conflicting, or incorrect Consolidated Response Matrices (CRM) inputs.
- Develop and maintain training records and tracking systems as required and/or designated by the Government.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience conducting analysis with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- Must possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level I security certification
- TRADOC Certified Instructor and/or Certified Course Developer certification
- Graduate of in-residence Fundamentals of Intelligence Analysis course or Military Service equivalent
- Comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for a Close Access Analys
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced
- Ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution
- Ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence
- Army Information Operations Planner course (AIOPC) after employment begins
- Photography Course after employment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.