E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a 2d BN DET A Computer Exploitation Engineer VAD RED to support a Federal Government client.
- Assess computer network defense and information assurance in support of customer organizations
- Provide certified and experienced vulnerability assessment analysts to conduct off-site system vulnerability, network architecture, policy and procedure, application, and system integrity reviews
- Assist with development and maintenance of red team detachment assessment methods, tools, and techniques
- Perform code review in order to find vulnerabilities
- Perform protocol and input fuzzing in order to find vulnerabilities
- Perform analysis of disassembled code when source code is unavailable
- Develop exploits based on identified vulnerabilities
- Recommend fixes and mitigation for identified vulnerabilities
- Create/maintain adversary emulation toolsets/development
- Contribute to technical and executive summaries on Red Team missions
- Document tools, techniques, processes, and procedures
- B.S. Degree in relevant field and eight (8) years’ experience in related area with at least a portion of experience within the last 2 years
- Computing Environment Certification (Windows and LINUX Certification Level II)
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician – Level III
- Offensive Security Professional Certification OR Global Privacy Enforcement Network (GPEN)
- Python Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) / Routing and Switching
- Red Team Apprentice or Offensive Methodology Analysis OR Red Team Operations Course
To Apply for this Position
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.