E&M Technologies, Inc. is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. E&M provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
E&M Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Knowledge Manager to join our team in Fort Meade, MD in support of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts, synchronizes, and integrates worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; and delivers linguist support and intelligence related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Produce KM SOPs to guide KM efforts within the organization and assist implementation of the KM structure, practices, and governance model.
- Publish analysis and assessments of the effectiveness of current organizational SOPs and processes as discussed during the KM Working Group (KMWG).
- Facilitate the KMWG and enable collaboration by disseminating information to individuals or groups.
- Publish KMWG minutes and recommendations for the next meeting to the SharePoint KM portal and in email to Government personnel.
- Conduct surveys and interviews to increase the effectiveness of information sharing within and outside of the organization, as well as vertically and laterally.
- Ensure requirements and design concepts are accomplished through the creation of governance and maintenance plans; custom workflows and site themes; SharePoint content management with Microsoft Office applications; and transfer of content from shared drives and other repositories to SharePoint.
- Provide status updates on actual vs. planned task progress made; schedule status, surveys/interviews conducted; meetings attended; issues and recommendations.
- Review operations files, analyses, and operational data queries to provide CI Operations Trends and Strategic Communications support and articulate operational leads, gaps, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Masters’ degree in relevant field and twelve (12) years of experience in knowledge management OR Bachelor’s degree with seventeen (17) years of experience in knowledge management, with a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Active Security+ ce
- Must have completed a Site Collection Administration training course equivalent to Microsoft MS55033.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have and be capable of maintaining a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance at the required level.
- Experience participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To Apply for this Position:
You must have the Minimum Qualifications in your resume to be selected as a candidate.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. In addition, E&M Technologies, Inc. provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business. More benefit details here.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022, or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.